Thursday, June 9, 2011

The castle at the park, Sydney, Australia (Day 2)

     Me and my family went to the park beside the Opera House My relatives decided to show use to castle in the park. So we walk to the castle. When we arrive at the castle. I was wondering why is there a castle in a park. Then my uncle told me because thats where the queen of england stays when she comes to Australia. After that we just went around and we headed to the garden. Sadly we were not allowed to go inside the castle. But at least we were allowed to just look around outside the castle grounds. Well anyway after we look around we all had to go to the Restroom. I decided to call it the "Royal Restroom" since its in a castle. Well afterwards we just headed back to the park and stroll around.

No comments :

Post a Comment