Wednesday, May 11, 2011

HAIRCUT!!!

                            I was in my mom's office (I made a blog about it why i was there.) with my sister. My mom took me to the mall nearby for a haircut so we went to the barber shop or hair salon. But it was already full. I was happy cause i really don't like haircuts. But my mom wont give up. So she went to another barber shop or hair salon. Which sadly they are available. I was sort of sad. So she talk to the barber about my hair. She wont let me tell him what kind of hair i want cause she knows i will still make it long. Btw its been like 3 months since i had a haircut so its really long. Afterwards she left me and gave me some money for a tip. She told my sister to comeback for me to pick me up. So i got a haircut. My barber kept on complaining about how long my hair is and how hard to cut it. Which i dont like casue i like my hair. After my haircut i said to myself in my mind he doesn't deserve a tip for insulting my hair -.-'. afterward my sister didn't show up. So i had to find her. So i called her and of course she's a girl so she was going shopping or just looking at stores since she didn't buy anything. So when i saw her i tried to surprise her. When i did she got scared for a second. Then she laugh at my hair for a while. But later she stop and saying my hair was okay just funny looking for me at first cause she probrably didn't get use to my hair. So afterwards we went back to my mom's office. On the way i used the money my mom gave me that was suppose  to be the tip for my barber, for a drink instead. After that we arrived at my mom's office and went back home. The End :D.

No comments :

Post a Comment