Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Blackout

Yesterday night around 8 pm me and my family were having dinner. Then out of nowhere all the light turn off. There was a blackout. The blackout effected the entire street. So we waited for the electricity to come back. So we just waited outside where its cold. I just played my guitar while my family tell stories to each other. But i needed to take a bath cause i went out and got sweaty. So i called my cousin who lives near here and had electricity. I ask if i can stay there and take a bath. So he did and i went there. After i toke a bath my sister and my mom suddenly arrived to sleep here to which was really weird and awkward. Afterwards we all just went to sleep. when i woke up i immediately went back to my house and just do stuff. Thats pretty much it.

No comments :

Post a Comment